Who has a Life Coach?
WHO HAS A LIFE COACH?
Coaching is an exciting, expanding area of the personal development industry. Major corporations, small businesses, large organisations and individuals seek coaches to work with on a multitude of goals. There is no ‘type’ of person who comes for coaching, and there is no ‘standard’ topic.
Coaching is for anyone who wants to make changes in their lives. Sometimes coaching provides an intervention – for those who know something is not working for them, but don’t know how to put it right. For some it is about a personal journey and voyage of self-discovery. We all need guidance and help at times, BIG Life Coaching provides that support as you map out your path to success.
WHY MIGHT I WANT A LIFE COACH?
- I need to have more ‘me’ time
- I am looking for a great job
- I am looking for a new relationship
- I need to get ‘unstuck’
- I want to be and feel more confident
- I want to develop my career
- I need to increase my circle of friends, develop my social life, perhaps take up a new hobby
- I want to improve my relationship with my family or friends
- I really want to change something in my life and don’t know where to start
- I just need some support and motivation right now
- I am feeling anxious and stressed and really want to move away from those feelings
- I need to get some more balance in my life – I am low on energy and time